Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

Lane in the Studio.........









I had a wonderful tea/playdate with a new friend Karla and her lil one Lane. Lane and Lyrik are a month apart, so we decided that it was time they met. They were adorable together. Unfortunately, no one can come for tea anymore without me dragging their child down to the studio....lol!! It's great practice for me!!

Here's a couple from our 10 minute session,
I had to throw in the one of the two of them...awww their so cute:)
xo




4 comments:

Karla said...

Thanx Dev...had a blast and the pics are sooo cute!! xoxox

Amy Brown said...

so cute! Lyrik is really getting used to being Mommy's model! Love his smile in the last photo:)

Amy Brown said...

PS: your focus is beautiful. hand held or tripod?

Jessica said...

When can I come for tea???

Post a Comment