Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

A whole lotta love........














Saturday, I had the honor of photographing two of the most beautiful and amazing women; my sister in law Shayla and Michelle. So much love, the day was perfect............truly, such an emotionally "rich" wedding. Here are a few from the day. Lucky for me I found, by chance, a retro lime green couch that morning..........it quickly became a prop:)

I LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH,
xoxoxoxo

Thank you for allowing me to capture your special day.....

4 comments:

Tara said...

Friendy these are amazing photos .... you are incredibly talented !!!
You did such a great job at capturing their love :)
Love Them
Friendy

Jessica said...

WOW is all I can say! FANTASTIC too :)

Leah said...

Beautiful pics!! I love that first shot!

Anonymous said...

WELL my beautiful sister....we just look at these over and over again...we show them off..these are phenomenal....yes just a wee bit bias..THANK YOU SOO MUCH for capturing what we try to have everyday with each other...having you take our photos and putting up with my pain and the very little time you had, you were a trooper and so professional...we laughed a lot...the couch in one word PERFECT...lol....We love you so much and THANK YOU...cannot wait to continue our day with you later in the forest...

Post a Comment