Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

A special evening........
















There's this connection we have, those who have had great loss; especially the loss of a child. You can see it in their eyes, they carry it in their everyday, it becomes who you are. But through the hurt you witness a moment; a moment of pure happiness, one that is filled with love........one that can possibly give you hope.

I was completely honored to have gotten the opportunity to photograph Angela and Ryan; two people who know loss all too well. I was able to capture the beautiful moments of such a special pregnancy. Thank you both for such a wonderful evening:)

I hope you love them as much as I do:)
xoxo

3 comments:

Lindsay Schuman said...

Stunning...

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so pretty, I am at a loss for words, my tears have overcome me...

Best of luck Angela and Ryan in the upcoming weeks and months.....your pictures are gorgeous.

Rachelle

Anonymous said...

Well said Devon. Your photos are priceless, and I'm sure will be forever treasured. Angela looks beautiful ;)

Karen Pickford

Post a Comment