Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

HAPPY NEW YEAR:)

2010 is here, and I feel it in my heart that this year is going to be fabulous!!! I will be witnessing my beautiful sister get married this summer, sooooo excited about that!!! I have more than one friend pregnant, YAY, so will cure my baby fever with "their" precious lil nuggets......I am thrilled for that!!! I am doing what I love, not only in my career but in my personal life. I get to be a mom to a very special lil boy, and a wife to an amazing husband, while enjoying my supportive family and great friends.

For 2010, I promise to make a better effort at relaxing, lol, not stressing BUT enjoying this life. Embracing the love, and the beauty.....and using that creatively in my work. I'm excited...........it's going to be a fantastic year!!!

Love love love xoxoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful Devon! Can't wait to see you next Sunday for our session. Will be wonderful to catch up and spend the afternoon with you.
xo Sarah.

Post a Comment