Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

Megan's Belly.......



















There are moments in my career where I question my ability as an artist. I question where I fit, and if I fit do I stand out. Do my images speak, do they move you....am I capturing that moment?? I guess as an artist, your always searching for the next best image....being too critical of yourself....trying to perfect this thing called photography:)

And then you have a session like Megan & Kelly's. The lighting, the belly, the love......all too wonderful. And I'm back.......inspired. They make me smile; they make me remember why I've chosen to pursue this dream!!!

Megan & Kelly, thank you for such a great day!!!

Sorry for the overload of images......there are too many I love.

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop doubting Devon, they are perfection! (lovelovelove the 3rd one down)
Ninka xx

Jessica said...

These are incredible Dev! I hope you never doubt yourself!

Holli Veenstra said...

You don't ever need to doubt yourself. Your work is truly amazing & unique. Whenever you see your photos, you can always tell they are yours. Breath-taking!! :) Congratulations on being a true artist. Keep up the fantastic work! xoxo

Anonymous said...

How could you ever doubt yourself!! I love your work, you're truly talented and amazing at what you do! I wouldn't return so much if I didn't like what you do!!! :o) Shannon

Post a Comment