Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

D'Souza Family.............




























What a honor to be part of such an amazing and special day:). For those who know the D'Souza family, you can imagine the love. The sun shone, the smiles came out and we had a lovely time......capturing moments that we will ALL remember, including me. These images, well I love them, they make my smile; they touch on so many emotions. Your family is beautiful.....these images speak the love:)

THANK YOU D'Souza family for choosing me to be part of this day,
LOVE LOVE LOVE xoxo

2 comments:

Angela said...

So Stunning! I love these family shots. What a great family and what a wonderful photographer!
You really captured the love that they share.

Janine said...

There's a lot of love there Devon ♥ beautiful work.

Post a Comment