Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

Valente Family.......












I was very excited to see get the chance to photograph this family again:). I first met Kristen when she was pregnant with Annabelle, and had the pleasure of capturing her family when the little lady was still in the womb;  shortly after I photographed them as a family of four.  We've kept in touch....formed a friendship and when she wanted to make the trek out again, I was thrilled:).  I had a great day with you four...these are some of my favs from the day!!

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS...what a beautiful family! - Jess
oxo

Anonymous said...

Honestly my family has amazing genes!!!!!LOL. Devon you did a truly beautiful job once again capturing the loveliness of my sister and her beautiful family. It makes my heart sing to see these pictures. So so grateful to have met you. xo Megan

Unknown said...

The picture of Anabelle with the flower in her hair is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen. STUNNING!!!

Devon, your work is beautiful as always.

Post a Comment