Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

....what a year....


2010, you've been good to me.

It's been a fabulous year.  This year has taught me many many things, and I continue to be so very grateful for the amazing and supportive people who surround me.

I feel happy and inspired.

I feel very, very lucky!

I had decided to share with you some of my fav photos from 2010, but the task of narrowing down was pretty much impossible.  I have SO MANY favourites.  I started, but after completing (2) storyboards I realized I would be here til 2011 if I continued.  So, lets just say, a glimpse of 2010:)

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a talented lady and I feel honored to be a part of your storyboard .
xoxo Karla

Aim said...

Love it. 2011 is going to be a fabulous year Dev. Can't wait to see where it takes you! (Hopefully Texas at some point;)xoxo

Post a Comment