Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

My big boy.......











































Last night, as I tucked my lil man into his BIG boy bed for the first time (yes I had tears), I quickly realized how fast he is growing.  How fast it really does go.  When people spoke those exact words to me, over two years ago, when I held my newborn and time seemed to stand still.....I honestly didn't really believe them.  I am slowly coming to the realization that our sweet little boy is GROWING, growing faster than I'd like.  Eventhough every stage, every milestone is new, exciting, and just as sweet as the last...it's alittle troubling how quickly everyday slips by.

My little man, I love you more than you know...
xoxo     

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love him tons!!!! I want a copy of the one in the leaves for my classroom! So adorable! Linds

Lin Hall said...

soo cute!! you decided to try the big boy bed hey?? how'd he do?

Anonymous said...

So handsome! He has your smile :) I'm dreading the big boy bed as well and I know that day is drawing close. Totally know how you feel about that growing fast situation, so bittersweet. Great photos! - Grace (Vince & Leland)

Anonymous said...

Tears, tears, and tears.....the time goes by soooo fast. I can't believe it is coming up to Ronan's first birthday! I cherish everyday, and every moment, and look forward to the future. xoxo I am especially looking forward to you capturing my little man's smile, and blueberry eyes. xoxoxo Megan

Unknown said...

the one of Lyrik with the leaves is perfection... He is amazingly adorable!!!

Post a Comment