Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

Baby Mackenzie...









YES....I'm blogging while in Palm Springs.  But seriously, blogging outside, listening to my little man play & soaking up the heat is still relaxing, lol!!  AND this sweet face helped me get through my flight and take my mind off the fact I was stuck in a big airplane high in the sky (yikes).  Anyways, I'm blogging baby Mackenzie before her momma's maternity pics, oops, couldn't help it, LOVE HER!!

Welcome to the world little one......you are a lucky little lady to have the parents you do, so full of love, and so happy to finally have you here:).  And they sure are lucky to have you, such a precious and beautiful little babe.

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god these are so gorgeous. The one one RaeAnn with her is simply stunning! So beautiful! Linds

Anonymous said...

Oh Devon you have me in tears!!!! I don't even know what to say. xoxoxo RaeAnn

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous. These pics are great :) I love all of her hair.

Anonymous said...

Such Beautiful Pictures! McKenzie is such an Angel! Love Your pics Devon, You are such an artist! Adriean

Post a Comment