Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

Happy 4th Birthday lil one.....




Daily, I get to look at this sweet little face and imagine what you would have looked like.  I wonder if you would have a had a heart-melting smile like Lyrik.  Or his beautiful, gentle eyes.  I will catch myself staring at Lyrik's petite little frame, imagining you, in a pretty little dress and pigtails.

I am grateful for this; a small glimpse, a small piece of you, in him.  He makes sense of you......

Happy 4th Birthday to the smallest and most beautiful baby girl. Everyday we carry you with us...you are missed.

xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tears...lots of tears as I read this post...love you guys tons and will never forget our precious little angel....xoxo Auntie Linds

Anonymous said...

Love you so much friendys .... Thinking of you today xoxo

Anonymous said...

thinking of you & sending love... Aim

Marge said...

Oh Marge! I'm crying... you write with such passion and honesty. I love you and think you are an amazing and beautiful women. Thinking of you, always xoxo

Anonymous said...

so sweet Dev xo Jess

Anonymous said...

Wow, Beautiful Dev! Love Stef xo

Post a Comment