Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

I'm going to be an AUNTIE...






It gives me SO much pleasure to announce that I am going to be an AUNTIE; Linner is PREGNANT:). 5 months and glowing, Baby Buck's expected time of arrival is May 8th 2012. Judging be her love and dedication to Lyrik over the past three years, I'm certain that this wee little one is the luckiest of all.  Here's a few from today in the studio....Lyrik is very attentive to the belly and claims he indeed also has a baby in his belly; a baby brother to be exact;). Guess that means he's ready, and well, maybe the arrival of my special niece or nephew will kick this baby fever into full gear.

Enjoy,
XOXO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww that's so cute!!! great pics as always Dev! exciting to hear Lyrik has a baby in his tummy also...lol
Jess

Post a Comment