Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lyrik....




Happy 4th birthday to our special little boy! Lyrik, you are such a gift to us. You entered this world and immediately touched our hearts and changed our lives. You were and still are the warm, refreshing and beautiful presence that completes this journey.  These four years have flown by. And though, at times, I long for your toothless grin or that very moment you took your first step, I finally feel as though I might fit within this crazy world of parenthood. You have taught me so much…and continue to do so. You have shown me love and forgiveness. You continually exercise gratitude and acceptance; at those times when motherhood transforms me into a walking emotional basket case…your tiny, non-judgmental heart wraps itself around mine. I thank you for that. I am so incredibly proud you belong to me.

I, we LOVE you birthday boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment