Welcome

and thank you for stopping by.

My special boy....







Last week he mumbled under his breath (after I denied his request to carry him upstairs)..."you are never going to carry me again are you".  It made me tear up.  I realized that this "big" boy in front of me was not that big.  I started to wonder how on earth was I going to have enough love and affection for more than one child and how was he going to adjust.

This evening, before bed, he came over for a cuddle. He reached up to give me a smooch, than gently kissed my belly and flashed me a smile.  I felt blessed. I realized that this "little" boy was ready for a sibling. I became instantly convinced that if my heart could melt over and over in these small moments, that it would most definitely make room for another miracle. It also became very apparent that my special boy might just be the best big brother ever.

xoxo

1 comments:

Aim said...

LOVE. Love him. Love you. Love that little bun in the oven:) Can't wait to see you guys. Not soon enough. xoxo Beautiful images my friend.

Post a Comment